Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WELCOME

If you’re passing by, the gate’s open so please come in. This is my garden,not of flowers, weeds, shrubs and trees but planted with a variety of ideas, Some grew haphazardly into spindly things without much form, but others I tended and coaxed into bloom. I hope as you wander among my verbacious borders you may see something you like, and when you leave, you feel you didn’t waste your time here.




GROWING UP

Photobucket

Hurry little boy
down the garden path
Hurry little darling,
through your childhood years.
The love that
attends you
would keep you safe
from harns,
and it would
keep you
tight within
its arms.
But hurry little boy
down that garden path.
Hurry little darling
through your childhhood years.
Your manhood
is awaiting
and we must let you go.

But oh our little darling,
it's sad to see you go.
So sad that just the
thought of it
bathes my cheeks in tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment